Mental Health Consultation
Supervision and Consultation for specific cases and concerns is available for practitioners who want to work individually with Dr. Ingrid Solano, a Ph.D. level, expert therapist. Individual supervision gives you a chance to share your cases, hear ample feedback, receive interventions and get clinical direction from a practitioner with expertise in couples therapy, sexuality, LGBTQIA+ Affirming therapy, and infidelity.
Consultation with Dr. Ingrid Solano is:
- For beginners and advanced practitioners
- For practitioners who want to consult on specific cases or special topics
- For practitioners who want to work in a group or individually
- Limited to 4 participants (for groups) to provide optimum participation
- Available in-person, by phone, Skype/Zoom, and webinar formats
Group Consultation provides valuable perspectives and insight not traditionally available during individual Consultation. Dr. Ingrid directs each consultation group session in order to:
- Provide each participant with time to present cases and follow-up
- Allow time for each participant to ask questions and learn from other participants
- Encourage experiential intervention and competency
Maximum participation is encouraged. Clinicians with all levels of experience and backgrounds are welcome to participate, and all dynamics and approaches welcome.
Optional resources may include reading material, videos, for advancing sex and couples therapy skills.